- Bell Baptist Association building at UMHB, 1125 College Street. Accepting in kind donations 9 a.m. to noon, Friday Sept 9 .
- Schoepf's Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que, 702 E. Central Ave., Belton; Accepting in-kind donations 7 p.m. to midnight, Saturday, September 10.
- Dead Fish Grill, 2207 Lake Rd, Belton, TX. Accepting in-kind donations. People who donate will receive a coupon for a free chips and salsa appetizer. For more info call call 254-939-5771 or visit http://www.deadfishgrill.com/.
- Contact Stacy 803-447-7710
- Contact Beth 706-766-5780
- Ladies' Workout Express at 480 E. FM 2410 Ste. 100. Accepting toiletries, clothing (all sizes) can goods, children books and children toys. 254-680-5391
- Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine at 2300 S. Clear Creek Suite 101. Accepting in kind donations.
- Grace Christian Center, 1401 E. Elms Road, Killeen; Accepting in kind donations. Monday and Tuesday; 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday; 9 a.m. to noon Sept. 15.
- United Way of Central Texas at 18 S. Main, Temple, TX 76501 254-778-8616. Accepting cash or check donations.
- The Red Cross of Central Texas is accepting monetary donations and lists some other places to drop off in-kind donations of food and clothing.
- H-E-B customers can donate $1, $3 or $5 at checkout; company donating $50,000.
- Pizza Huts owned and operated by RMC: On September 15 for all dine-in, carryout and delivery orders on this day, 10 percent of sales will go to benefit the Bastrop Fire Relief Efforts to assist the victims of the impacted communities.
If you know of any other places in Waco and surrounding areas collecting donations for fire victims, please leave info in a comment below...or better yet, let the sites below (where I got my info) know so that it will reach a broader audience.